Re: [tinydtls-dev] Current version of TinyDTLS (Eclipse)

On 03/28/2017 12:42 PM, Olaf Bergmann wrote:
"Francesco Marino" <fr.marino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I tested it with contiki on a cc2538-based board.
I have the code on my private repository, how can I share it with you?
If it follows the basic code style of tinydtls and fulfills its license
requirements, please consider contributing it to the project via Gerrit.

(For some reason, the link to the Gerrit interface has been dropped from
the Eclipse tinydtls page:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/project:tinydtls/org.eclipse.tinydtls)
The link is still on the "Developer Resources" page at least on "Review with gerrit".

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.tinydtls/developer

Gaëtan

Grüße
Olaf