[tinydtls-dev] CoAP client and tinydtls in Contiki

Hello,

I deployed a CoAP server using tinydtls on a cc2538 node and though a Californium/Scandium client on my PC I can perform the CoAP methods (GET, POST, etc) on different URLs without any problem.

However I would like to have a client deployed on the node and the server on my PC.

By using this example (https://github.com/spark/tinydtls/blob/master/examples/contiki/dtls-client.c) I managed to make the node interact with a simple Californium server who simply print everything it receives, but I did not find yet a way to make the node perform more complex operations, such as selecting different methods and urls. Is there a straightforward way to perform such kind of operations?

Thanks

Francesco

Back to the top