[tinydtls-dev] RIOT-OS and TinyDTLS

Hello,

I worked in the last weeks with RIOT OS [1] and TinyDTLS. RIOT is another open source operating system for the Internet of things that is gaining its place in the open source domain.

Similar to Contiki, RIOT has its own IPv6 stack, called GNRC, though is possible to use sockets on top of the stack.

I divided my work in two  repositories: My fork for TInyDTLS [2] and the fork for RIOT [3] with a basic example using GNRC. Currently, the pull request for the examples is finishing the process/audit for the merge [4].

The code in TinyDTLS is very portable, so, my (little) "work" with the stack was only made with special scenarios for RIOT, very similar to the one currently implemented for Contiki; generate the custom Makefile's and follow the strict politics of RIOT with the warnings and the trailing white spaces.

Sincerely, Raul Fuentes

[1] http://riot-os.org/
[2] https://github.com/rfuentess/TinyDTLS
[3] https://github.com/rfuentess/RIOT