[tinydtls-dev] tinyDTLS Source Code, Running on ESP8266 ?

[Posting this here again, as there might be other people who can usefully respond]

Dear tinyDTLS creators and users,

We (EPAM) want to get tinyDTLS running on the ESP8266, using the callback-oriented bare-bone "operating system". We just want to use PSK, at least initially.

Here are some questions:

Are you aware of similar or identical efforts ? (if so, can you point to download locations ?)

Where is the current official download location for tinyDTLS ? SF seems to be outdated and using OpenSSL code....

Thanks for your help !

Back to the top