Re: [technology-pmc] Newsreader

Hi Eric,

Good to hear that. If you think "broader" you might also like the idea
of the "Social" top level project which I've pitched in the discussion
with the Tools PMC. There are a number of cool tools currently in
Eclipse (most of which are part of ECF) that would fit nicely in
"Social" or whatever name that must be.

Wim