Re: [technology-pmc] Newsreader

Wim,
Since Wayne's and my own blog posts about "talking to users" and the
newsgroups I've been thinking about something similar; actually
something maybe broader. I'm going out of town for two days but when I
get back I'll look forward to checking out at your project and what
ideas other PMC members have about adding a "community outreach" project.

Eric

Wim Jongman wrote:
Dear Technology PMC,

I have created an Eclipse based newsreader and I would like that to be
part of Eclipse. Do you think a newsreader would fit in the Technology
project?

I was first directed to the Tools project but Tools thought it should
either be Technolgy or EFC.

Here is a link to a small movie and a screenshot of the software.

http://screencast.com/t/xJVwt3lgMPD
http://screencast.com/t/iJHIVdpZv

The discussion on the Tools list can be found here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tools-pmc/

Best regards,

Wim Jongman