[technology-pmc] Regrets for Eclipse for All: Doing Accessibility Right in the Framework

ACTF Colleagues and Technology PMC:
I regret to inform you that, due to the economic environment, IBM has significantly restricted travel and neither Kentarou Fukuda nor I were able to obtain the necessary permission to attend and present our talk. I apologize for this inconvenience, as I was informed late last year that, at least for my case, permission was highly likely to be granted. Had I known that permission was dubious, I would have not signed the speaker agreement.

I'd especially like to apologize to Wayne and others from the Technology PMC for this late notice as they have worked very closely with us to facilitate what I had hoped to be an informative and useful discussion. Thank you for your understanding.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) co-technical lead
http://www.eclipse.org/actf

W:512.286.8694
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able