Re: [technology-pmc] Name & Scope Change For CloudFree

Jeff McAffer schrieb:
> You may have forgotten to attach the revised slides.

No, I meant the slides (PDF) attached to the message.
(http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/technology-pmc/msg01626.html)

> Not sure what you mean about docuware and deltas etc.  There should be
> an updated project proposal/definition that clearly captures the
> approved (well proposed) state of the project.  To aid in community
> interaction it would be great if the relevant changes were indicated
> (whatever means you like) in that doc while it is a proposal.  The
> slides should highlight the changes for presentation purposes but are
> not the proposal itself.  People looking to find out more cannot give
> informed feedback on the changes without the information.

I sent the new proposed scope initially but was asked to not sent the
full scope as "docuware" but the slides which highlight the "delta"
between the current scope and the new scope.

FWIW, I captured the new proposed scope in the wiki.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CloudFree/Eclipse_Gyrex_Project

> Metastatement:  I'm not trying to be a pain here.  We just need to
> ensure that all the information is out there and that the projects are
> well and clearly defined.

I updated the website and the wiki. Let's continue to use the wiki to
work on clarifying the scope. I think that should be perfectly doable
within the review phase.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht