Re: [technology-pmc] Linux Tools first release

Your IP Log won't be approved until the open CQs work their way through the system.

Pending IP Log approval, you have the approval of the PMC to do your 0.1 release.

+1

Wayne

Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

The Linux Tools project would like to have its first (0.1) release.  We
are ready technically and I have submitted our IP log for legal review.
Should I attach our review slides for perusal?  They're in CVS under our
web component's doc directory (www/linuxtools/doc).

I'm going through the steps at [1].  Anne said I need to get PMC
approval for the release.  Is there anything else I should do?

Thanks,

Andrew

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Review_Information_for_Project_Leads#Release_Reviews