[technology-pmc] Linux Tools first release

Hi,

The Linux Tools project would like to have its first (0.1) release.  We
are ready technically and I have submitted our IP log for legal review.
Should I attach our review slides for perusal?  They're in CVS under our
web component's doc directory (www/linuxtools/doc).

I'm going through the steps at [1].  Anne said I need to get PMC
approval for the release.  Is there anything else I should do?

Thanks,

Andrew

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Review_Information_for_Project_Leads#Release_Reviews