Re: [technology-pmc] Do we need two mailing lists?

Title: New Page 1
Wayne, et al,
  • So far I've seen a compelling argument FOR two lists: real people with real complaints that would be solved by two lists.
  • So far I've seen no compelling argument FOR one list, just an statement that if people worked with their email filters enough, it wouldn't be a problem. That's an argument that the status quo isn't too bad - a point with which a number of people (myself included) disagree.
  • So far I've seen no arguments AGAINST two lists, i.e., saying that two lists is going to make things worse.
So it seems that if we change to two lists we will be improving things for some and not degrading things for anyone. It seems like a win, eh?

- Bjorn

--
[end of message]

Back to the top