[technology-pmc] Re: Hl7 V3 contribution

Grahame,
You have the Technology PMC's approval for these packages. My current understanding of the Eclipse IP process is that if the code was entirely developed under the direction of the OHF project leaders and committers (no outside code), even though it was developed outside the Eclipse CVS, that you can check it directly into eclipse.org CVS without a Contribution Questionnaire.

Janet,
Please correct me if I am wrongly interpreting your previous email on this issue.

- Bjorn

Grahame Grieve wrote:
Hi Bjorn

I would like to make a number of contributions,
and I need PMC approval for the code.

The code is the basic knowledge layer for
HL7 V3 definitions which will be used by all our
tools, and some other parties as well.

specifically, I am seeking approval for the following
packages:
org.eclipse.ohf.h3et.core
org.eclipse.ohf.h3et.core.tests
org.eclipse.ohf.h3et.mif.core
org.eclipse.ohf.h3et.mifconversion
org.eclipse.ohf.h3et.mifconversion.test
org.eclipse.ohf.h3et.staticmodel.core

(mif and staticmodel are Hl7 concepts)

They were developed by OHF committers under the
eclipse development process in all respects but one,
which is that the code was in Jiva's internal subversion
repository while it was prototyped.

Can you please approve this contribution,
thanks
Grahame

Back to the top