[technology-pmc] Re: approval for contribution questionnaire submission of JIRA WS wrapper

Mik, you have the Technology PMC's approval for this Contribution Questionnaire.

Mik Kersten wrote:
Hi Bjorn,

I want to submit a contribution questionnaire for Brock Janiczak to provide
us with a contribution of his JIRA Web Service wrapper.  It is 1350 lines of
code that we have been depending on via an update site dependency from
tigris.org.  In order to help us meet Europa dependency guidelines Brock has
agreed to contribute this wrapper to the Mylar project and evolve it there.
Since it was created independently of our project and not a pure patch whose
implementation was lead by us, I am submitting a contribution questionnaire
for it.  It is EPL, submitted by an active participant who has been making
other contributions, and will be incorporated via patch.

Let me know if you want more information.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik
Mylar Project Lead, http://eclipse.org/mylar