RE: [technology-pmc] Discussion notes for today's meeting

I just reviewed the original paperwork for the BPEL Designer project.
Apparently Kevin McGuire and Michal Chmielewski are indicated as project
leads, so we're updating the database to reflect this.

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation