Re: [technology-pmc] Today's Technology PMC conference call is canceled

On 5/10/06, Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cliff,
These all look reasonable to me. I have one change (see below).

Cliff Schmidt wrote:
> During the last PMC meeting, I was asked to propose revised wording
> around the committer guidelines for the meeting we were to have today.
> Issue #4 below is what I came up with, issues #1-3 are minor thoughts
> about other parts of the charter.

<snip/>

> ISSUE #3: "A Committer has write access to the...and/or bug tracking
> system."
> -- might imply that contributors do not have ability to create new
> bugs or add to existing ones.   Can't think of a better way to word it
> right now -- might not be worth changing...

A Committer has write access to the ... and/or bug triage access to bug
tracking system.
Perhaps?

sounds pretty good to me -- gets the idea across without having to name fields.

Cliff

Back to the top