[technology-pmc] Today's Technology PMC conference call is canceled

Ed, Greg,
Today's Technology PMC conference call (the one we invited you guys to) has been canceled because more than half the PMC is traveling and not available. It looks like we'll reschedule it for May 22nd but... I'd like to call each of you and get your feedback sooner than that, if you don't mind - in other words, I'd like to move this charter change ahead rather than delay and delay and delay.

Thanks,
Bjorn

Back to the top