Re: [technology-pmc] Termination review request for Faceted Project Framework project

There's some history here. Konstantin tried to refactor the Faceted
Project Framework out of Web Tools, but met with some resistance. Web
Tools was never a consumer of the project, but rather kept the existing
implementation.

Frankly, I think that Konstantin has some good ideas, but Web Tools
wasn't able to adapt to adopt them.

The rest of the story is probably better told over beers.

Wayne

On 03/18/2011 05:15 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
> Am 18.03.2011 05:13, schrieb Konstantin Komissarchik:
>> The framework will continue to exist in WTP in its current form where it
>> serves the needs of WTP and its adopters. I will continue to fix bugs
>> and implement minor enhancements there as necessary.
> So this sounds more like a move instead of a termination. Or is there a
> different code base in WTP that never moved to Technology?
>
> -Gunnar

Back to the top