Re: [swtchart-dev] GSoC 2020:Exporting *.svg files via Inkscape

Hi,
I saw the sample templates that you have shared, seeing that they are Inkscape generated
I'm assuming that we'll have to print our own svg code using tags like-
to create the internal template which will be modified when exporting.
Thanks,
Yash