Re: [swtchart-dev] GSoC 2020:Exporting *.svg files via Inkscape

Hi,
Yes, I meant using this SVG code generated by batik as a reference to create the template for different charts
For e.g-

PrintWriter printWriter = null;

/*

USE PRINTWRITER TO PRINT SVG CODE TO A FILE HERE

*/

 printWriter=new PrintWriter(new File(filename));

/*

printWriter.println(); // SVG code to print to the file goes inside this print statement.

Sincerely,

Yash