[sumo-user] Rerouting according to each road traveltime during simulation

Hello,
I created traffic network and random demand using osmWebWizard.py. However, the path of each vehicle is predefined in the trip.xml file.
I want to reroute every 300 seconds according to the road travel time.

Do I need to add a command when I create a path from rou.xml to trips.xml?
Or should I add a command to the sumocfg file?
Or should I modify the route according to the steps for each vehicle with traci?

If there are any other methods besides the three I wrote, please recommend documentation.

Thanks and regards,
Seokhwan

Back to the top