Re: [sumo-user] Custom Projection in NETCONVERT

This seems to be related to the extra-version. (tracked at https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12316)

Am Fr., 16. Dez. 2022 um 14:46 Uhr schrieb Sasan Amini <aminissn@xxxxxxxxx>:
one follow-up on this question: when I pass the --proj  "+proj=utm
+zone=32 +ellps=GRS80 +towgs84=0,0,0,0,0,0,0 +units=m +no_defs", the
generated network has the projParameter but I still see the warning
message: pj_obj_create: Cannot find proj.db
does this have something to do with the fact that I use
sumo-with-extra.zip? instead of installing sumo using the msi
installer?