Re: [sumo-user] write sumo Networks using sumolib

see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/ScenarioGuide.html#modifying_node_positions_with_the_help_of_sumolib

Am Fr., 16. Dez. 2022 um 14:24 Uhr schrieb Sasan Amini <aminissn@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear all,

is there an option to change some of the network attributes using
sumolib and save the new network? I think currently the option is not
supported and not sure how difficult would it be to implement that.
e.g. to change the speed limit or allowed vehicle classes to have
multiple versions of a base network.
I know parsing the XML using xmltree could work, but I think changing
attributes directly in the xml is not the best (error free) way.

Thanks
Sasan