Re: [sumo-user] Emission Class values

Hi,
Thanks for your reply

Best Regards,

Kenny Delgado Assunção
4º Ano Engenharia Informática e Telecomunicações
Universidade Técnica do Atlântico - UTA
Instituto de Engenharia e Ciências do Mar - ISECMAR
Tel / Whatsapp: +238 9895363

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 6:22 PM Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
the answers are inline.

Am 25.09.22 um 14:57 schrieb UTA - Std - Kenny Assunção:
> I saw that there is an error percentage
> associated with each type of emission, I would like to know if this
> error percentage is relative to reality or is it relative to the old
> model (HBEFA3).

The error shows how good our (polynomial) fit resembles the original
HBEFA4 data. This is just an average over all speeds and accelerations
in the range where HBEFA has values, so this does not mean that any
standardized driving cycle will show this error.

> The second question is about the emission class "Energy", the class for
> electric vehicles, the noise values for the electric cars simulated are
> practically the same or even higher than fuel cars, maybe this doesn't
> make sense.

The noise model currently does not take the propulsion method into
account. It is tailored for combustion engines only. I opened an issue
here: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/11767

Best regards,
Michael