Re: [sumo-user] SUMO IntermodalRouting & Taxis

Hi,

I think you have misunderstood the way devices are parameterised. Devices either obey to cmd line parameters like you used partially ("--device.taxi.dispatch-algorithm greedy") or can be configured on a single vehicle or vehicle type base using generic parameters. You can find more about the alternatives here. In your case, you added "has.taxi.device" as an attribute of the vehicle type instead. Please move this to a generic parameter child tag and you will see passengers riding. In order to get a summary of your taxi rides, enable the trip info output.

Have a nice WE

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----