[sumo-user] SUMO IntermodalRouting & Taxis

Hello all,

im struggeling with the creation of intermodal demand with Taxis for my master-thesis. So far i managed to create a Network with pedestrians being able to use public transport („public) modes as well as private vehicles („car“) structured in a vTypeDistribution simultaneously via the persontrip feature generated with randomtrips.py. As a last step i want to enable them to additionally use Taxis during their trips. So far they seem to know about their ability to use these, since at some stage pedestrians are waiting for a taxi to pick them up, during the Simulation in the sumo-gui, but i do not understand how to implement the physical taxis in the Simulation to actually pick them up and Transport them, without defining each pedestrian and each taxi manually but with the usage of randomtrips.py (preferably also again using a vTypeDistribution for more realism).

I attached the current Status of the Network and the regarding demand, also my attempt of implementing the Taxis, even though they move through the network, they somehow they refuse to pick up pedestrians even after finishing their predefined trip.

I would be very thankful for some help on this Topic, since basically my whole thesis is based on constructing different types and methods of taxi-concepts in SUMO.

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Sten