[sumo-user] Set checkpoint lanes in a highway for a veh flow in Eclipse Sumo

My simulation consists of a 5-lane, 10 km long highway with different vehicle flows. I want one veh flow to pass through 2nd lane at 3 km, through 4th lane at 6 km and to arrive at 3rd lane at 10 km. Some kind of "checkpoints" inside the highway. I have managed to set only the arrival target lane (3rd) in the route file of simulation by writing arrivalLane="4" in specs of the flow. Can anyone help?

Back to the top