Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles blocking platooned Buses

Dear all,

sorry I forgot to share my working example. Here you find my working-file: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/files/9131380/Platooning_Buses.zip and the corresponding issue on github (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/11219).

If the file "pedestrian.rou.xml" is included in the sumocfg-file, the simulation ends at 98.50 simulation time. If you do not use pedestrians and vehicles, the simulation is running through.

Thanks for help and best regards

simplaplatooner

-----Original-Nachricht-----