*Da: *Jakob Erdmann <mailto:namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
*Inviato: *giovedì 12 maggio 2022 13:29
*A: *Sumo project User discussions <mailto:sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Oggetto: *Re: [sumo-user] GTFS problem

The two warnings are unrelated:

- "No mapping library found"  can be ignored. There is an option that permits using a proprietary map matching engine but the 'tracemapper' default should work fine. - "No net resources\gtfs\bus.net.xml" indicates that the filtered mapping networks (i.e. one for bus, one for tram) could not be created. The filtering currently assumes an OSM-derived base network with edge types such as "highway.primary" or "railway.tram"). If your network comes from a different source, this process will fail.