Re: [sumo-user] irregularitiy in the pollutant emissions

Given the issues that HBEFA and HBEFA3 models have in modeling emissions for decelerating/standing vehicles (buses and passenger cars in my case)  and the limitations I have in obtaining a license from TU Graz, what do you suggest for modeling emissions in such traffic?