Re: [sumo-user] waiting time and average speed

The default 'accel' parameter is the same for all models (and this is reflected in the documentation).
However, the driving dynamics still differ between the models:
- Krauss makes full use of it's default accel and decel values in almost all traffic situations
- ACC/CACC sometimes accelerate with less than their accel value (thereby achieving smoother trajectories)