[sumo-user] waiting time and average speed

Hello,

I am using average speed and waiting time per vehicle as my urban traffic performance index. I am comparing CACC car-following model and ACC car following models with default krauss model. I was expecting that the CACC model will have lower waiting time and higher speed in comparison to ACC and Krauss model in a congested network. This is true for speed but not for the waiting time. Am I missing something here or are the outputs which I obtained valid?

Regards,
Royal

Back to the top