Re: [sumo-user] Teleporting Vehicle

- badly coordinated traffic lights when there are multiple lights close to each other. A good solution is to define a joint controller with a custom signal plan: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Traffic_Lights.html#controlling_multiple_junctions_with_the_same_controller
- traffic that doesn't adapt their routes in response to jamming (can happen if you are loading vehicles with fixed routes, should work fine if you are loading trips
- too much traffic

Am Do., 7. Okt. 2021 um 20:09 Uhr schrieb Amanda Romano <amandaromano@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Thanks! Increasing the priority of the edges that are part of the roundabout helped a lot.

I also noticed that in my simulation, in places on the network with traffic lights, there is a conflict and the vehicles are not moving. As in the image below:
What can is happening?

De: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> em nome de Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Enviado: quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2021 12:48
Para: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Assunto: Re: [sumo-user] Teleporting Vehicle

The bicyle path that passes across the roundabout has prevented netconvert from recognizing the roundabout as such. Instead of giving priority to vehicles inside the roundabout, priority was given to the entering vehicles. This swiftly causes deadlock. A quick remedy with netedit would be to select all edges that are part of the roundabout and increase their priority to '15' (higher than the surrounding edges). This will fix right-of-way and should solve your deadlocks.