[sumo-user] Issues with Traci Python Script

Hello Everyone

I just started using Traci so the nuances of using it are new and a little weird to me. Right know I am trying to have python run my simulation and also collect or print information out about the number persons that use a bus vehicle within my simulation. However, for some reason when I run my Python code, the simulation runs but closes at a certain specified time which is what I don’t want Traci to do.

For example right now, I have my Python code setup so that it from simulation step of 0 to 3600 it is allowed to advance the simulation step as normal, but after 3600, I want the simulation to begin collecting person ids or number of persons on buses within my simulation. It is after the 3600 simulation step that the simulation decides to quit rather than just continuing on and counting the number of persons entering the buses.

For reference, I have attached all pertinent file information to this email provide some insight into what I am referring to.

Thank you in advance

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows