[sumo-user] lane area detectors (E2)- moveTo issue

Hey guys,

is it a known issue that lane area detectors (E2) don’t always detect vehicles placed on them using the moveTo-command?

Do u see a way to get this fixed?

I use the commands to move vehicles to a corresponding E2 detector in front of a TLS, but without detection it’s like there is no vehicle waiting which I wanna simulate…

Even in later simulation steps the vehicle is not detected.

Is it the only way to not use moveTo to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

_____________________________________

M. Sc. Kevin Malena