Re: [sumo-user] lane area detectors (E2)- moveTo issue

If a vehicle is already departed, then moveTo "teleports" the vehicle onto the edge.
Currently, detectors ignore vehicles that "teleport" onto an edge.
If the vehicle is not yet in the network when it receives the moveTo command then it counts as "departure" and detectors will take notice.
So itfyou only need to call moveTo once per vehicle, make sure the vehicle hasn't departed yet. (i.e. by setting a depart time that is the future).
calling moveTo will then force it into the network at the time of the call.

regards,
Jakob