Re: [sumo-user] Get higher resolution in simulation and in screenshots

When sumo is compiled with gl2ps support (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/sumo/sumo-win64extra-1.2.0.zip?download) you can take vector screenshots which don't suffer from resolution problems.
Also, it is possible to get higher resolution bitmap images by increasing the window size beyond the screen size (unfortunately, this only works by manually enlarging and moving the window repeatedly).