Re: [sumo-user] Question about port already in use

Yes. traci.start accepts the port as optional second argument.

Am Do., 2. Mai 2019 um 17:08 Uhr schrieb <21_lahm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Jakob,

now I am sure this error was caused by the port whose address was already in use. "FatalTraciError" said the connection could not be established in 11 tries due to address already in use. I used Python in Ubuntu. Can I manually assign the port address when the simulation is ready to start?

Thanks,

Yu Tang

-----原始邮件-----
发件人:21_lahm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
发送时间:2019-04-11 10:34:13 (星期四)
收件人: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送:
主题: Re: Re: [sumo-user] Question about port already in use

Hi, Jakob,

Thanks for your reply. Now what is confusing me is the sudden abort of sumo as shown in the attachment. The program written in python runs SUMO in Ubuntu. After running about 600 simulations, the program has stopped suddenly. There are no warnings or bugs shown, just "Retrying in 1 seconds" and "Retrying in 1 seconds". I suspect this is caused by the port already in use. But it seems not since there is no related error message.

Best,

Yu Tang