Re: [sumo-user] Constrained lateral movement

Hello

My vType definition looks like <vehicle id="controlled" depart="1.1" departSpeed="10" color="1,0,0" lcAccelLat="5000">

I set lcAccelLat very high because I don't want it to be a constraint when I use changeSublane

Also, I set maxSpeedLat during the simulation with traci and the following command: traci.vehicle.setMaxSpeedLat(controlled_vehicle,5000)

Then at every timestep I use traci.vehicle.changeSublane(controlled_vehicle,0.8) that is supposed to make the vehicle shift by one sublane every timestep. But in reality the shift at every timestep is much lower than that.

There are no neighboring vehicle.

In my sumo cfg file I have

        <lateral-resolution value="0.8"/>
        <step-length value="0.1"/>

sumo version: 0.31.0
I am only using release versions but if you think the development version can solve the problem, I can use it

Thanks for the answer, Best,

Alex