[sumo-user] Implementation of AIM in SUMO

Hello,
I have developed an intersection management algorithm for autonomous
vehicles in SUMO and I want to compare it with one of the
benchmark algorithms known as Autonomous Intersection Management(AIM) by
Kurt Dresner and Peter Stone.What I want to ask is that is there an
existing implementation of AIM in SUMO. And if not, can we implement it in
SUMO?
Basically, AIM divides the intersection area into small square blocks and
depending on the expected arrival time and trajectory of the vehicle, it
will make reservations of these blocks.
I will really appreciate some help.

Thanks and regards
Aadityaprakash Chouhan