Re: [sumo-user] Manually drive a car in SUMO

Hello,
the problem occurs because you are issuing moveToXY commands in ~50ms intervals while running the simulation with a step length of 10ms.
This results in simulation steps where the vehicle drives normally without external control and then reaches the end of the last route edge.
regards,
Jakob

It happens both on master and 0.31.0. Here's my python test and sumo files. API dumps are in the file sumo.log.

It happens only when keepRoute equal to 0 or 2. Usually, it happens near junctions.

Regards,
Liang