Re: [sumo-user] summary output - emission output

Hello,

1) The values are only available since version 0.31.0. Are you using an older version?
2) in the <edgeData> definition you can add the attribute 'vTypes="...."` to only include results for a given list of types. You could create as many <edgeData> definitions as you have types.

regards,
Jakob

Hello,

1. I generated the summary output file but I didn’t get the “mean speed” values as it is referred in the corresponding table description on wiki. Do I have to specify it in someway to the cfg file?

2.  In the additional files, I specify the emission output which generates the emissions (abs, normed etc) for the whole simulation period for each edge id. Is it possible to have a similar output for each vehicle type, too?

Thanks

Natalia