Re: [sumo-user] Manually drive a car in SUMO

Hello,
as long as the car is receiving a moveToXY command every simulation step it should never disappear. What version of SUMO are you using?
If the car does disappear (using the latest release version) despite continuous updates, it would be helpful if you could send me a .net.xml file and a log of moveToXY parameters that were sent during each step.
regards,
Jakob

Hello,

I have a problem to manually control a car always driving on the road.

While SUMO controlling some NPC cars, I also have a player car which only response to user's control input. The state of this car is synced to SUMO through API. My problem is that the player car get disappeared after moveToXY(keepRoute=0) API calls. It seems it ran out routes, esp. on a short road segment.

How could I keep a car always on the road? so that other NPC cars won't run through the player car.

Thanks,
Liang