Re: [sumo-user] strange behavior on importing from OpenstreetMap

Hello,
when running netconvert, an outdated typemap was used (probably because SUMO_HOME still points to another directory).
In older versions of SUMO,  edge types were interpreted as bi-directional by default if the type declaration did not specify anything. In later versions this default was modified to 'one-way'.
Hence, newer typemaps specify explicitly that edge types such as 'highway.primary' should be interpreted as bidirectional by setting _oneway_="0".
In your case, osm edges that did not specify if they are oneway or not (in the osm file) were using the wrong default.
Please make sure to update SUMO_HOME or set the typemap explicitly using option
--type-files data/typemap/osmNetconvert.typ.xml

To check which type definitions were used, check the top of your net.xml file for declerations such as :
 <type id="highway.primary" priority="9" numLanes="2" speed="27.78" disallow="tram rail_urban rail rail_electric ship" _oneway_="0"/>

regards,
Jakob

Hello,
Please, find enclosed the net.xml file
Before to send, I look at it thourougly once more to avoid useless work for you but I couldn't find any hint..
I would be deeply disappointed if I wrongly either import or netconvert.
Thanks once more
Michel