Re: [sumo-dev] Netedit crashes when moving multiple edges

The crash is fixed now. You can either build from source or download the updated version tomorrow at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version

regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 26. März 2020 um 14:13 Uhr schrieb <Pablo.AlvarezLopez@xxxxxx>:

Hello,

This bug is part of ticket #4918. I disabled the movement of selected edges.

Regards

Von: sumo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Pablo.AlvarezLopez@xxxxxx
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. März 2020 14:06
An: sumo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [sumo-dev] Netedit crashes when moving multiple edges

Hello,

Thanks, I check it now.

Regards

Von: sumo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jaeger Bomb
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. März 2020 14:01
An: sumo developer discussions

Hello,

I have a network that is problematic when it comes to moving more than one edge at a time.  I've included a screenshot of what I selected below:  The edges I select are gneE8, genE9, --477545#4, and -477545#4.104.  I do not select the junctions.  When I try to move these, netedit crashes.  I've also included the network.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

JB

image.png