Re: [sumo-dev] Creating new car following model

What I am trying to do is to apply acceleration (e.g. max acceleration) as first step.
Then at every interval I would check:
  • if the vehicle is accelerating, then apply deceleration
  • if the vehicle is decelerating, then apply acceleration
I know this scenario is weird, but i would like to understand how to influence and control the vehicle speeds using car following models

Best regards