Re: [sumo-dev] adding parameters to road network

Hello,
I suggest that you focus on the SUMO side of ticket 6532 because it is probably sufficient to meet your goals (if you can create the XML input files for variable environment parameters without Netedit.
The UI-related development in Netedit does have a much steeper learning curve. I you want to work on this, the best way is probably to look for all occurrences of SUMO_TAG_VSS and to copy these structures for the new variableParameter object.
best regards,
Jakob