[sumo-dev] Toll Plaza in SUMO

Hello SUMO Community.

I am trying to reproduce a Toll Plaza Scenario in SUMO.

Firstly, I was unsuccessful to model a 4-lane highway with 4 different traffic lights (with obvious distinct traffic phases and durations per lane).

I also tried to set stops with fixed duration but cars start to move to the left lane until reaching the leftmost lane.

Is there any clear way to do this in SUMO?

Ps.: I think maybe extending traffic light classes should be a good starting point...

Regards,
Lauro de Lacerda Caetano

Back to the top