Re: [sumo-dev] [SUMO] Meso Segmentation fault: 11

Hello,
thank you for reporting this issue (now tracked at https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/4044).
As a simple work-around, put the taz definitions in a separate file and load that file with option -a

Two further comments:
- it appears the .net.xml file was not generated by netconvert. This is not recommended. Instead it should always be possible to define the network in terms of a node and edge file (optionally also a connection and tls file) and generate the .net.xml from these with netconvert.
See http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/FAQ#I_made_changes_to_the_.net.xml-file_but_it_did_not_work_as_expected._Why.3F
- your network is huge. Comparing with the sioux falls city map I'd guess it is too large by a factor of 100 or more. I don't think the SiouxFalls_node.txt is in m.

regards,
Jakob

Dear SUMO developers

I have been trying to pass from the *.tntp format to sumo files and run the meso model. I have so far been rather successful with microscopic simulation, however I get a segmentation fault error when trying to run meso.

In the link bellow you can find the files that I have been using without luck:

https://syncandshare.lrz.de/dl/fiYrKnpSVABxmf2mux6UcAL

Should you need some more details, please let me know!

Best,

Manos

--
Chaniotakis Manos (Emmanouil)