[sumo-dev] [SUMO] Meso Segmentation fault: 11

Dear SUMO developers

I have been trying to pass from the *.tntp format to sumo files and run the meso model. I have so far been rather successful with microscopic simulation, however I get a segmentation fault error when trying to run meso.

In the link bellow you can find the files that I have been using without luck:

https://syncandshare.lrz.de/dl/fiYrKnpSVABxmf2mux6UcAL

Should you need some more details, please let me know!

Best,

Manos

--
Chaniotakis Manos (Emmanouil)