Re: [subversive-dev] Install subversive connectors without internet connection

Hi,

Archived update sites for the Subversive SVN connectors are placed here: http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/builds/
You can find this link on the Polarion site page dedicated to the Subversive connectors, which is referenced by the Subversive download page you mentioned: http://www.polarion.com/products/svn/subversive/download.php?utm_source=eclipse.org&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=subversive

If I have misunderstood your question then please correct me.

Best regards,
Subversive Team